15 reasons why the Catalans
can no longer form part of Spain
1. Because Spain prevents the Catalans from deciding our political future.
2. Because official Spain is allergic to the Catalan language and culture.
3. Because 10% of Catalan GDP creamed by Spain devastates our economy.
4. Because repressive sentences ruled by Franco are still in force.
5. Because Catalonia is prevented from participating in international sport.
7. Because the mass graves of Franco’s victims are still uninvestigated.
8. Because Spanish courts systematically overule Catalan laws.
9. Because many Spanish streets are still named after Nazis and Fascists.
10. Because Catalans are a constant target of prejudice and abuse.
11. Because Spain never apologized for executing our President in 1940.
12. Because the Catalans want to contribute to the future of Europe.
13. Because the Catalans want to share our language with all Europeans.
14. Because the Catalans need a constituency for their own EUMPs.
15. Because the Catalans want France and Spain as amiable neighbours.
No European can fail to understand this
For more information:
Fes-n’he la màxima difussió per tota la xarxa.